Finger Pulse Oximeter-Child
What is the Pulse Oximeter?
Pulse Oximeter is a noninvasive monitor attached to the user's finger to monitor the blood oxygen level and pulse rate, if oxygen levels in the blood is too low, organs like the brain and heart can become hypoxic, meaning they are not receiving enough oxygen to function normally, a pulse oximeter can provide the immediate feedback and allow rapid intervention.
- View from all sides and adjustable brightness
- Soft silicone padding, strong slip resistant clip
- Non-Invasive. No pricking!
- HD Display, One button operation, automatic power off
- Dependable oxygen level and pulse rate measurements for your daily needs
- Pulse Oximeter, 2 AAA Batteries
- Free carrying case and landyard