Omron MicroAir U100
The OMRON MicroAIR U100 is a small, portable nebuliser that helps to efficiently treat respiratory conditions from a simple cough to asthma.
The battery-operated MicroAIR U100 is compact, travel-ready and easy to reach for whenever you need it. The unique mesh technology makes it more efficient¹ and more comfortable to use than traditional nebulisers. It is virtually silent and the unique design enables usage in any position. Even while lying down, making it more comfortable for smaller children.
- Portable, pocket-size and battery operated (2xAA)
- Silent, one-button operation enabling discreet use
- Efficient medication deposition in the lungs
- 360° operation makes inhalation possible in any position
This product is intended to be used with medication (prescribed by your GP) or Saline. Please note that these are not included with the purchase of this Nebuliser.
- Device Type: Mesh Nebuliser
- Targeted respiratory airways: Lower Airways - Asthma - Bronchitis - Bronchiolitis - COPD
- Age Range: Baby, Child, Adult
- Nebulisation Rate: > 0.25 ml/min
- Medication Quantities: 1-10 ml
- Battery Type: 2x AA Batteries
- Mains Operation: Optional
- Sound (dB): 20 dB
- Particle size (MMAD): 4.5 μm
- Device Weight (kg): 0,12
- Item dimensions (mm): 38 x 60 x 130
What is in the box?
- MicroAir U100 Nebuliser
- Unit Cover
- Medication Container
- Mesh Cap
- Mask Adapter
- Adult Mask (PVC)
- Child Mask (PVC)
- Soft Pouch
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- 2x Batteries (AA/LR6)