3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope
This stethoscope features a doublesided chestpiece, for adult and pediatric auscultation, pediatric side can be converted to an open bell for low frequencies using nonchill bell sleeve, pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm, parallel noise-reducing sound channels in the tubes, stainless steel chest-piece, a 5-year warranty with 3M. 27-inch tubing.
- Versatile, double-sided chestpiece for adult and pediatric auscultation.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell by replacing the diaphragm with a non-chill bell sleeve
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals